Sunday, July 19, 2009

Do you hear their cries..???




How do you heal something that is broken ?How can I medicate my heart that is swollen?
It feels like it is shattered , 
crushed and lost in the wilderness
How can anyone live in this emptiness?
Cut , 
Sliced , 
Ripped off
Screams filled the air
" Somebody help me !!!! "
" No....!!!!! "
Where are the people I love ?
Where are the people whom I trusted ?
I am left out here all alone
Left behind... 
No one seem to pass by , 
No one seem to hear these cries
It kept bleeding until a scar was formed
Everyday my eyes will get wet and tears never stops pouring down
Although I force myself to put on a smile
But do you know...
How it hurts ?
Do you understand how much it burns ?
These screamings....
The excruciating pain...
Keeps haunting me again and again
Everyday I close my eyes and count to three
Just puttin a slight hope that all these will end
God , save me
Please........



No comments:

Post a Comment