Sunday, July 19, 2009

..poem..

I just felt that this was what God was trying to tell me..

My children , I , 
your Father am speaking
Let me wrap you in my bubble
The bubble in which My love and joy is everlasting
I know what you are facing whether in good or trouble
For I have determine your steps 
Plan your future 
And written it down before you were even born

The scars that you have has been healed by My Son's stripes
If you feel like you could not go any further
Its ok for I am there and will always be , when you are torn
In My bubble you will seek peace 
In there you will also seek joy
And from that moment you have been released
Then , you will go around speaking of My beloved boy

My children , 
Trust in Me and I will make you bloom
From a tiny mustard seed to an oak tree very soon
 You will be like the tree planted by the waters
Your roots spread out wide across the rivers
And your leaves will nev
er fear when heat cometh
They will always be green and y
our flowers beautifully comes forth
Do not wither
Do not go dry
Do not let your heart go through a season of winter 
For even I do not want to pass you by
Do not hide yourself from Me
Don't keep hurting yourself ; for a crushed spirit who can bear?
Can you feel My breeze filling your needs...?
For right now I would like to say that this is from the One who cares...

1 comment: