Saturday, September 19, 2009

What would you do ?




What would you do when everyone is against you?
The world , your family and your friends against you..?

Well , to tell you the truth , I didn't know what to do until yesterday.I was just talking to God and suddenly I just told Him this " God , I really want You to be with me. Even when the world is against me I don't mind cause I know that its not just me against the world but YOU and me. "

Turning back the question at you. What would you really do? Cause for me , I just blurt out something I didn't expect to come out from my mouth and because of that I am going to hold on to that thing. Let me tell you something ... what you have with God is nothing compared to what you have in the world cause your relationship with Him worth MORE than anything .. more than gems. Trust me in this. Although I am just 14 , but believe me , God has use my life for the past two years so tremendously that even I get choked up looking back at it .

Would you want God to change you?
Cause if you do , take a step of faith.. just one lil step while HE will take a thousand.
Trust me. HE WILL .




No comments:

Post a Comment