Monday, September 21, 2009

Friends

Life.Hope.Love.

Hmm.... I don't know about you but sometimes friends is all I have to keep me going besides God.. =D . Let me name you some ... haha .

1.Becky = She goes high with me especially when she is in the car with me , aunt Hazel and unc Bernard .
                  Loving friend and always laughs like a kuku case .. =)

2.Ale    = Smiles like everyday of her life and is a caring person . Always careful with people's feelings and         is always there for the people she loves

3.Anne = An amazing inspirational leader with a loving heart who is always there to catch you when you fall . At times she is just so like a mom to the Chongs .

4.Jian =  LAMEST PERSON ON EARTH ! Seriously , but always lend an ear when it comes to problems.Haha...have I told you that he is quite sampat ?? yea he is actly...=D

5. Erika = Haha ,  this girl is good at dancing , smiles always and very friendly. Once you meet her , you just can't stop smiling...hehe

6. Aaron = Wehee !!!! He can be considered as a Chong actually....I created the name 'Chongeliah' because the Chongs and Chelliahs are like a big family when we are together...=)

7. Saral = Love her till the max ... she is my darls and she loves me as much as I love her ... hehe

7.5. Darren = What can I say... this guy is as flexible as a snake mann ... Great in acting and dancing (you don't really get this often =) )

8. Angela = Haha... when we both are together .. chaos will come .. haha .

9. Larry = Gets high on chocolate like everytime without fail .. Hottie and like a billion guys chases her and of course she declines professionally >.<

10. David = Funny and gets high quite often ...haha

11. Kuhash = My sexy babe who never stops laughing and will always make my day .. =)

12. Michelle = Annoying lil brat who sits beside me in class but lovable . Would miss her on weekends .. haha

13. Serena = My lil baby who never stops smiling and always calls me Bugs bunny ... haha . Fights with her during maths class while solving a maths question... =D . LOVE HER TO BITS !

14. Low = The girl who never stops smiling and  has a good heart .

15. Su-ann = Get lame with her and got stuck with it . haha ... looks like a model , sorry , IS a model among all of us..=P

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa.. nak praise orang tapi tak praise 100%..nak ejek lagi..babi betul..
    I lend both ears k,not only one..lol..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mom???
    aih ok also la. you guys like my kids aje.

    ReplyDelete