Saturday, October 3, 2009

Grow !

Life.Hope.Love.

Today Szet Anne was taking about growth , individual and Aspirers growth . Erm .... during worship they had a slide show on titled "A Call To Anguish " and what really spoke to me "...was revival will not come unless we are anguish , broken..." . And what really came to me was like , to be honest , sometimes I am afraid to be broken. I knew that if I follow God , I will be broken and I am scared of that. But what I learned today is that I don't have to be scared cause God is with me , I mean I have heard this so many times but yet it is true .

I am an only Christian in my class and sometimes when people ask me about Christianity , I would chicken out.Seriously. Sometimes I am scared cause I am alone but another thing i learn today is I NEED to learn to be Andrew and not Phillip . Jesus told Peter to get some food cause the people ( around 2000 men) were hungry . Peter was like " But Master , it is impossible to feed all these men " and Andrew came in bringing the food just as Jesus had ask. We have to have faith even though You do not know what God's plan is. And to go through this , I need to have the prinsip , " Though none go with me , I will still follow. " Without this , we will fall apart.

2 comments:

  1. Yups! i used to b afraid to be broken as well. (still do too) but what if that's what it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea..
    It's so scary right to be broken cause you do not know what that brokenness may be..

    ReplyDelete