Friday, October 30, 2009

Look away.

Life.Hope.Love.

I liked this guy once when I was in high school. But everytime I looked at him , all I want to do is look away. It's not that I am stalking him or something , it's just that I don't like myself liking him. He is like the guy of every girl's dreams and I am just a normal freaky girl. I think he doesn't even know that I exist !

After a hard game of volleyball , man am i sweating the fluid out of me or what. I went to my locker to get some stuff before heading towards the washroom , and there I saw him .... making out with another girl , who is like the most popular girl in school. At that time all I want to do was look away but how could I ? It took me all the strength I had to just look away and all that is inside me was pain so painful that i was trembling all the way home. All I prayed was "God , please take away this pain in me. I don't want to feel this way , it hurts to even think about it. God , please."

The next day was harder for me to not think about cause everyone in the whole school , literally everyone and everywhere I go , people are talking about that incident. Well , who could resist talking about it anyway? The hottest guy in school making out with THE hottest girl in school. It's like the perfect match or something. Then he walking down the hallway ,, like every other day all the girls start falling head over heels for him and starts being jealous towards the girl whom he maked out the day before for having him. It was like she stole the most expensive jewellery from them or something. But as usual , I just open my locker and just act as if I was looking for something that was missing. Because all I want to do back then was to just look away.

Everyday makes it harder for me not to think about it cause its everyday they will be making out , wether it is at the water fountain or at his locker. And as usual , all the girls that walk pass them would just stare disgusted at the girl and her only. But again I look away cause I know that when I actually watch them , I would stare at them all day and people would start laughing at me cause they will know that I like him. Hello?? Who will not laugh knowing that a girl like me likes THE hottest guy in school. So , all I did was look away.

To push that hurt so that I will not feel it , I looked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment