Friday, October 30, 2009

Daddy , I'm scared.

Life.Hope.Love.

Whenever I feel scared I would run to my dad.No doubt.In the middle of the night , I would knock lightly on his' room door with my red-brownish bear in my right hand. Slightly pushing the door forward and walking slowly to daddy's bed and climbed up and gave a slight push to daddy. His eyes were tired but opened slowly a I stared at him with fear.
                "Daddy , I am scared. I had a bad dream that you would leave me when I am sleeping." Tears started to roll down my cheeks as those words came out.
                "Nonsense. Why would I leave you? You are my little sweetie pie."He carried me towards him and started to tickle me like always especially whenever I am scared or sad. I laughed my usual cheeky laugh. This is why daddy never fails me whenever I run to him when I have problems.

Years past by in a blink of an eye and I had just turned 16 a few days back. I know you will think that I am still childish going to my dad for my problems but hey , whenever I fail he never fails me. I remember that time when I was having trouble with my relationship with Malenie , my best friend.
               "Daddy , I'm scared. What if I actually loose Malenie? She is all I have in school , dad. She is the one I go to whenever I have school problems. Daddy , I really love her and I don't want to loose her."I started broke down and cry.
               "Daddy , I don't know what to do."I was so confused and feared so much that that pain in me was beyond hurt. Tears were like pouring out from me everyday.
               "My child , don't be sad. You know that this is just a phase of life. Be strong and keep running. Daddy's girl is a strong and brave girl. The girl who will bring strength to others and hope to the weak."

These are the words I have kept in my heart for all these years and everyday my daddy tells me more.Do you know why ? Because my daddy is my Daddy that is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment