Friday, October 9, 2009

If you could only see what is in front of you.

Life.Hope.Love.

I saw him in the corridor.
I wanted to say hi but was afraid to.
Look at that sweet smile and those cute dimples.
Those hazel brown eyes.
Oh gracious !
He is turning this way.. I turned around and was dumbly flipping through my Chemistry textbook
All those words were like flashing images..
He is walking this way... goodness... my heart is beating like a typhoon!
I turned with my back facing him and started walking down the hallway as fast as I can
I was basically running down the hallway and my books started to fall one by one
"Gah ! Why now ?! " I told myself
I could feel the stares on me now and never in my whole life , I feel like a huge tomato
Picking those books up and rushed down my old Toyota that I've got for my 16th birthday
"Pheww... that was so scary ! "
Then I heard a knock on my fogged up glass window
I rolled them down and ... GOODNESS !
IT'S HIM .... with my Chemistry book ?
"Hey,you dropped this down the hallway. "
"Th-th-th..."
"Thank you? No prob."
I just stared there like a dumb 5th grader
"Erm... okay then. Catch you later.... Lisa right? "
I nodded.What else could I do? Make a fool out of myself again?
Look at those dimples again. Boy am I crazy or what?
He smiled and waved while I just smiled back there like a fool.
If only you know how I feel about you and what is in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment