Friday, May 15, 2009

tough trials..


Depression and sorrows feels me rapidly
Joy and happiness are no longer found in me
All this pressure is filling up my space
The tears I shed now no longer made me amaze
Finding myself at the end of the rope
Thinking I would no longer have any hope

Then an extraodinary light shone from above
I saw Him looking down at me with love

He offered me a hand with a friendly smile
I placed mine in his and we flew to heaven's aisle
He walked with me all around heaven 
And told me to forget my worries and count the blessings given



Questions and worries still kept gazing through my mind
He took my hand and told me everything would turn out fine
His soft touch just melts my heart
as He keeps calling me His precious art
Tears of joy welled up my eyes
He told me to trust in Him and through my trials 
I will surely rise

How could my pain be compared to His' on the cross
And for my sake , His life was a loss
Three days later , He rose again
And came back with hell's broken chain
And now , He , my Saviour is standing in front of me
By His grace and through my faith , I have been set free..

No comments:

Post a Comment