Saturday, May 23, 2009

GAHH !!!!!



Have you ever felt how it was like to be walking on a long road...a long way ahead of you...
to be walking alone with no one to talk to and you are just tired and drained out of all that walking. Have you ever felt empty but not know why ? Felt something is trapping you but not know what ? Feel that you want to get out of that but don't know how ?
I've tried so many things , i've talked to God but why am I still like this ? Why can't I feel His Presence and the heart for Him ? My heart has turned cold and solid rock and yet nothing happens...and it sucks to not feel Him in this times and it sucks to feel empty and nothing..! Gahh!!!!

The road is so long but I do not know when it will stop....I am dry...when am I gonna be filled ??
I am asking...why am I still dry and empty ???
Am I NOT  good enough ??

No comments:

Post a Comment