Friday, May 15, 2009

What a girl wants...



Walking in the park holding the phone
Thinking abut him and him alone
Wondering if I've made a move and did y part
Would I be able to capture his heart?
Being so lost in my own wonderland
I've not realised that he was already holding my hand

Looking down , his skin is touching mine
Leaving everything else except him in my mind
His perfect face smiling at me
As if I was the one and only thing he need
Not realising that my face was in a blush
He gently brush my cheeks with his soft touch

In so many years , I thought he took it as a joke
Now , this amazing scene lightens my yoke
Used to think of him as my prince charming
Now , his eyes locked with mine..
as if it is never-ending
Slowly he put his face closer to mine
I frozed as if there was a stop in time
Gently , his lips met mine
This memory will I never leave behind..



No comments:

Post a Comment