Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear diary..

Life.Hope.Love.

Dear diary , 
            I am so excited ! Today is Valentine's Day and everyone around me has their own plans ,  including Jane and Austin (my best friends). Well , I on the other hand have got nothing to do. It's actually my fault that I don't have a date for Valentine's Day. If it wasn't because of me , Damen wouldn't have left. But never mind , can't let that distract me now. *sigh* Why must I do that to him. I feel like stabbing myself with a knife !


           *Sigh* English with Mr Calugh is not fun , at all. I'm always curious about how he could actually stand this literature stuff. It's boring. As usual , I walked to my seat ignoring the glances and stares thrown at me. I mean , what is it with them anyway ? Haven't they seen someone without a date on Valentine's Day. But then again , maybe there wasn't such thing until like , now. As I walked towards my seat , I saw a bouquet of red tulips on it. Weird huh? There was a card on it and my heart leaped as it was from Damen. It says :

Happy Valentine's Day.
Thinking of you always.
    
                                     Love ,
                                            Damen

            Could this day get any better ? Well , got to go now. 
Signing off , 
Ever Mcfloral

No comments:

Post a Comment