Monday, November 9, 2009

My walk home.

Life.Hope.Love.

Every walk , every step , Daddy was there guiding me and tutoring me about the basics of life on earth. Everyday as I learn more and more , I began to love my Daddy more and more too. I can't live a day without Him ; when I was alone , He was there ; when I was down , He cheered me up ; when I felt empty and hollow , He gave me the living bread that I may not go hungry again. He held me by His right hand , walking down the dark and shadowed area . Nothing can ever compare to this amazing love.

           " Daddy , is the road really that long ? Cause I am really tired and exhausted and I wanna go back home. "

           " Don't worry. It's just right ahead and come on , I know you can hang in there. You are my lil strong girl. Come on , I'll carry you and I want to show you some marvelous things on the way back home. "

So I did climb on His back and everything He showed me was beyond marvelous , beyond extraordinary and above any beauty that is found on earth. I looked at Daddy's face and could see that He is tired and exhausted too but yet He kept carrying me. He smiled and I replied him with another smile exposing most of my teeth. Then we walked a lil further.

            " There it is my lil girl. There is our home. " I couldn't really see really clearly cause it was too bright but I knew that we are finally home.

            " WEHEE !! We are finally home , Daddy !" He put me down and held my hand as we both walk towards our home , Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment