Friday, November 6, 2009

You held me.

Life.Hope.Love.

I was going through something that I really hate going through and what I was thinking that time was why was God putting me in a situation I am not ready to bear yet. This time He really went overboard. But that was before. What happened really taught me something that I've learn again and again in Sunday School , the power of the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. It opened my eyes cause it really has power and authority. I asked God out of all the people in the world why me to face this. But He has greater plans although He works in mysterious ways and sometimes ways that I can't accept . But over all the outcome is amazing and victorious.

God is not as bad as you think He is. Yes , there are times that you can't feel Him but have you ever thought that life is not always about feeling , it's about believing and knowing. You don't wait to get a touch from God and etc. You know and believe that His presence is there and know that He is sovereign.

I always felt that God is pushing me for something but what I got was not what I expected. But still , I was able to overcome it. Now , He is still pushing for what is ahead of this road. And till then , LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND ONCE YOU KNOW HIM , THERE IS NO TURNING BACK !

No comments:

Post a Comment