Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life.Hope.Love.

There it was. My rose-pink silk ribbon in Stefan's dresser. I knew he cared for me. I heard footsteps walking up towards the room. I quickly placed the ribbon back into the dresser and closed it. His emerald eyes are now as dark as the darkest night. My heart ached looking at those eyes. Something had been bothering him but I just can't figure out what. That deep sense of hurt and betrayal. Hold on ! Why am I thinking of him anyway? I barely even know him. But he is so different than any other guy that I've known. That is what makes him attractive.

    "Here" said Stefan handing me a lime green towel without even looking at me. " Go wash up and I'll take you home."
      What is wrong with him? From the first day of school he has been giving me the cold shoulder. What is his problem anyway? I can't believe I am gonna ask this question but I just gotta know the truth.
    " Why do you hate me so much? " I said.I just looked into his eyes without any hesitation. I've got to know this once and for all.
    "What? I don't hate you Elena. I can't- "
     Ignoring him , I continued " You have been giving me the cold shoulder since like the first day of school.I mean , you made me look like a total jerk and a laughing stock out there. What is wrong with you , Stefan? Just answer this one question and I will not bother you again." There ! I finally said it. I could feel myself breathing so hard against my chest.
   "Elena , I don't hate you. It's just that- " He looked away from me as if he couldn't tell me why. " I have my own reasons but just trust me in this. I don't hate you."
    He took a few steps towards me till his face was inches from mine. Those emerald eyes was all I was looking at. It was as if they drowned me in them or something. Slowly , he bent down and his lips met mine. At first I just stood there but then mine began to part against his. I could feel myself heating up.
It was definitely the best kiss I've ever had and always will.

2 comments: